I think most people like 'before and after' photos. Makeovers and house renovations are my two favorites. While it's been a few years since I had that makeover at the Origins counter at the Battlefield Mall, I have plenty of house renovation B&A to share.
The Kitchen:
 |
| Before |
 |
| During |
 |
| After! |
We are still planning on adding a white subway tile backsplash. Sad Fact: this may be the last brand-new kitchen we have until we are 1,000.
The Living Room:
 |
| Before |
 |
| During |
 |
| After! (I'm too lazy to take a new photo.) |
I think this room is pretty much done. Oh, except for adding quarter round. And perhaps adding more of my mom's favorite - 'pops of color'.
The Little Room:
 |
| Before |
 |
| After-ish |
 |
| After-ish |
You cannot imagine the stench that old carpet gave off. It has come a long way, but this room is still a work in progress. We are going to build benches with storage cubbies on those platforms under the front window. Fun Fact: Derek had to rip the ceiling out! He says that was great fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment